Contacting me

You can contact me in a number of ways;

  • In person by appointment or at my regular advice surgeries held in Chadderton, Oldham and Royton town centres
  • In person by appointment in the Central Lobby, House of Commons when parliament sits.
  • In writing by letter, email or through third party sites like
  • We don’t usually accept casework over the phone but if you have already raised an issue you may wish to call for an update.
  • We never accept casework by social media such as Twitter or Facebook.
  • Please follow me on Twitter or Facebook for updates on my work in parliament and campaigns.  Please note however that I do not get into long exchanges on Twitter, nor do I spent all day and night on it.

London Office

House of Commons

Telephone: 0207 219 6039

Oldham Office

Textile House
108 Union Street

Telephone: 0161 652 8485


Emails and letters are dealt with by my staff in Oldham or London in the first instance.