You can contact me in a number of ways;
- In person by appointment or at my regular advice surgeries held in Chadderton, Oldham and Royton town centres
- In person by appointment in the Central Lobby, House of Commons when parliament sits.
- In writing by letter, email or through third party sites like Writetothem.com
- We don’t usually accept casework over the phone but if you have already raised an issue you may wish to call for an update.
- We never accept casework by social media such as Twitter or Facebook.
- Please follow me on Twitter or Facebook for updates on my work in parliament and campaigns. Please note however that I do not get into long exchanges on Twitter, nor do I spent all day and night on it.
House of Commons
Telephone: 0207 219 6039
108 Union Street
Telephone: 0161 652 8485
Emails and letters are dealt with by my staff in Oldham or London in the first instance.